Wolf Run Cabins
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Single room with 1 double bed and 2 twin beds
- Amenities include ceiling light with fan, electric heater, refrigerator, and microwave
- Front porch with swing, picnic table and fire ring
- Smoking and pets are not permitted
- Linens, dishware, & cookware is not provided
- Daily housekeeping is not available
Wolf Run Camping
- 71 electric sites
- 67 non-electric sites
- Showers, laundry facilities and dump station are available
- Picnic tables, fire rings and vault latrines are provided
- Basketball hoop, in addition to playground equipment for youngsters
- Camp office loans games and sporting equipment to registered campers
- A walk-in group area with fire rings is available for use by organized youth groups on a reservation basis. It accommodates up to 150 people.
- 20-site primitive fly-in camping area is located on the north side of the lake, within walking distance of the 4,700-foot runway at the Noble County Airport
Wolf Run State Park Activities
Wolf Run Hiking Trails
A 3.5-mile section of the Buckeye Trail passes along the west side of the lake.
A 1/2-mile loop trail begins at the nature center providing opportunities for nature study and wildlife observation.
A 1.5-mile Lakeview Trail skirts the lake, providing a pleasant walk from the campground to the beach.