West Branch Equestrian Camping
- 9 non-electric sites with gravel pads
- “Site General” only reservations are available
- Each site has a picket line, picnic table & fire ring
- Vault latrines, gray water station, manure pit are available
- Water is available, however due to high iron content, it is recommended that water is carried in
- Potable water is available near the dump station in the main campground
- Entrance gate at Copeland Road & Esworthy Road may be locked. If it is locked upon arrival call the park office at (330) 296-3239.
- 20 miles of bridle trails traverse woodlands and meadows, riders must provide their own horses
- If reserving online, be sure to select the Horse Camp option under “Select Campground”
West Branch Camping
- 29 full service sites
- 155 sites with 50-amp electric hook-up
- 14 non-electric sites
- Pets are permitted
- Heated showers, flush toilets, laundry facilities and a trailer dump station
- Some lakeside sites offer boating access
- Camp office loans games and sporting equipment to registered campers
- A group camp is available for organizations of up to 50 people
West Branch State Park Activities
- Mountain Biking
West Branch Hiking Trails
The park features more than 14 miles of hiking trails. A portion of the state’s Buckeye Trail passes through the park and is linked to the campground by a 2-mile spur trail.
West Branch Biking Trails
There are also 12 miles of mountain biking trails. Mountain biking is permitted on snowmobile trails and designated track trail. After leaving the parking area and riding up to cable line road there are six loops (some connected, some not) that provide approximately 12 miles of single and double-track.
West Branch Bridle Trails
Twenty miles of bridle trails traverse woodlands and meadows. Riders must provide their own horses.