Salt Fork Lodge
- Salt Fork Lodge, scenically overlooking the lake, has 148 guest rooms.
- Lodge features include a dining room, coffee shop, snack bar, gift shop, lounge and lobby areas, indoor game area and meeting rooms accommodating up to 450 people.
- Lodge and cottage guests can enjoy indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sauna, the tennis, volleyball, basketball, and shuffleboard courts, 400-foot swimming beach, as well as boat launching and docking facilities
Salt Fork Cottages
- 37 two-bedroom vacation cottages in hillside and lakeside locations offer fully furnished living and dining areas, kitchen equipped with cooking and eating utensils, bath with shower, and screened porch.
- 17 chalet cottages also feature gas log fireplaces and hot tubs.
- All cottages are available year-round.
- Pets are permitted in select cottages, call (800) 282-7275 for details
Salt Fork Camping
- Campground has 192 sites with electricity
- Each site has a 50-amp electric hookup
- 20 full-service campsites offer sewer and water hookups as well
- Heated shower houses, flush toilets, dump station, a separate beach, boat launching and docking facilities for campers
- 18 sites are wheelchair accessible
- Group camp and horsemen’s camp are available
- Pets are permitted on designated sites
Salt Fork State Park Activities
Salt Fork Hiking Trails
- Valley Brook Loop Trail – 0.1 Miles – Easy
- Archery Trail – 1 Mile – Easy
- Shadebush Trail – 2 Miles – Moderate
- Gunn’s Glen Trail – 2 Miles – Moderate
- Deer Run Trail – 1.5 Miles – Moderate
- Overlook Trail – 0.1 Miles – Moderate
- Sunshine Brook Nature Trail – 0 .7 Miles – Moderate
- Forest Crest Nature Trail – 0.3 Miles – Moderate
- Hillcrest Trail – 1 Mile – Moderate
- Beach Point Trail – 1 Mile – Moderate
- Stone House Loop Trail – 1.8 Miles – Moderate
- Morgans Knob Loop Trail – 0.8 Miles – Moderate
- Pine Crest Loop Trail – 1 Mile – Moderate
- Hosak’s Cave Trail – 0.5 Miles – Moderate
A moderate 19-mile trail is available for snowmobiling.
Equestrians can enjoy the 12-mile moderate bridle trail.