Mosquito Lake Yurts
- 2 yurts are available for rent from May through September
- Each has a beautiful view of the lake and a large wooden deck
- Each yurt includes
- 2 futon bunk beds
- Small refrigerator, microwave, small table
- Grill & picnic table
- Guests need to bring… sheets, blankets, pillows, plates, eating and cooking utensils, cook ware, food etc
Mosquito Lake Camping
- 218 electric sites
- 16 non-electric sites
- The majority of the sites are situated in a mature forest while others provide lakeshore access and vistas
- Boat launching area for the campers with shoreline tie-ups
- Facilities include a shower building with flush toilets, and pit latrines are located throughout the campground
- Basketball, volleyball and horseshoe courts are offered in the campground, along with a playground area for youngsters
- Games and sports equipment are available to registered campers at the camp office
- Free WiFi access is available at the camp office to registered campers
Mosquito Lake State Park Activities
Mosquito Lake Trails
Two hiking trails allow visitors to explore the woodlands and scenic shoreline of the park.
Ten miles of bridle trails give horsemen access to the park’s interior.
Snowmobilers have access to 14 miles of shoreline and 15 miles of wooded trails.
Mountain biking is permitted on five miles of multiple-use trail.