East Fork Camping
East Fork State Park Activities
East Fork Hiking Trails
- Cedar Pond Loop – 1/2 Mile – Easy
- Prairie Trail – 3/4 Mile – Easy
- Whippoorwill Trail – 1 Mile – Easy
- Fern Hill Trail – 2 Miles – Moderate
East Fork Backpacking/Hiking Trails
- Lakeview Trail – 1 Mile – Easy
- Backpack Trail – 14 Miles – Moderate
East Fork Bridle/Hiking Trails
- Pin Oak Trail – 3 Miles – Easy
- Red Fox Bluff Trail – 3.5 Miles – Moderate
- Buckeye Trail – 8 Miles – Moderate
In addition, the Twin Bridges Bridle Trail is a Moderate 9 miles.
There is one Mountain Bike Trail – 5 Miles – Moderate – The first loop is a mixture of flat, smooth stretches and twisting turns through wooded areas, and is suited to novice to intermediate cyclists, while the second loop winds through steep hills and switchbacks, and is suited to advanced cyclists.
East Fork offers 46 miles of backcountry trail including the 14-mile Backpack Trail and 32-mile Perimeter Trail. Parking and the trailhead are located at the south access parking lot near the park entrance. Access and parking on the north side of the Perimeter Trail are available at the campground visitor parking lot. Backcountry camping is free and available by permit only at four designated areas along the backpacking and perimeter trails. Adironack shelters are available at camping areas 1 and 2.