Deer Creek Cottages
- 25 cottages each with two bedrooms, bath with a shower, living room with a sofa bed, complete kitchen, dining area and screened porch
- The cottages sleep up to six people
- The historic Harding Cabin offers a unique lakeside setting and sleeps 7 to 9 guests. For reservations, please call 1-800-ATAPARK (800-282-7275).
Deer Creek Cabins
- 2 Camper cabins available April through October (exact dates vary)
- Each unit sleeps up to 6 people
- Features include electric outlets, A/C, heater, refrigerator, microwave, cook stove, porch with charcoal grill
- Linens, dishes and cooking utensils are not provided
- Daily housekeeping is not available
Deer Creek Lodge
- 110 guest rooms, many with a panoramic view of the lake.
- Lodge features include indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, whirlpool and exercise room.
- A restaurant, lounge and meeting rooms provide additional accommodations.
- Tennis courts are available for lodge and cottage guest use.
Deer Creek Camping
- 227 electric sites
- Features include showers, flush toilets and a dump station
- Pets are permitted on all sites, except Rent-A-Camp & Camper Cabin sites – 2 pet maximum per site
- Campground attractions include a tetherball, volleyball and basketball courts, horseshoe pits, 2 playgrounds and miniature golf
- Bicycles can be rented from the camp office for a fee
- Group camp is also available by reservation
- Equestrian camp provides primitive overnight facilities for riders
- Primitive group camp offers an area for youth groups
Deer Creek State Park Activities
Deer Creek Hiking Trails
- Adena Ridge Trail – 3/4 Mile – Easy
- Waterloo Trail – 1/4 Mile – Easy
- Van Horn Trail – 2 Miles – Easy-Moderate
- Meadow Trail – 1 Mile – Moderate
- Rolling Hills Trail – 2.5 Miles – Moderate
- Marsh Walk Trail – 1 Mile – Moderate
- Ridge Trail – 1.5 Miles – Moderate
A Bridle Trail also allows hiking – 17 miles – Moderate